Next week, I'm hosting a 90-minute workshop for Mindshare members on how to package and deliver fractional CMO services.
I'll talk about things like:
- How to harness growing demand for fractional CMO services
- How to define what fractional CMO will mean to you and your business
- How to know whether to offer fractional CMO services at all
- The risks and benefits of offering fractional CMO services
- The differences between interim vs. fractional CMO—and which to use/when
- Alternative forms of fractional marketing leadership roles
- How to price fractional CMO services in relation to your other services
- How to manage and deliver your work without becoming a pseudo-employee
- How to transition agency or freelance clients into fractional CMO clients
- How to transition fractional CMO services into advisory clients later on
And questions like:
- Should you take an email address under your clients' domain?
- Should you attend client events and work parties?
- Should you put your client list on LinkedIn under your Experience?
- Should you bill by the hour, day, week, or month?
And a lot more!